A CHANCE TO UNWIND AND REJUVENATE BOTH MIND AND BODY
A magical setting against the backdrop of the majestic Atlas Mountains limited only by your imagination! Fawakay Villas is an ideal venue for unwinding and rejuvenating both mind and body, combining the wonderful benefits of pilates with stress-reducing mindfulness practices.
It is suitable for all levels of experience whether you are a complete beginner or have years of experience.
Rosalind Hoyes has been teaching Pilates in many different environments since qualifying with the gold-standard teacher trainers, Body Control Pilates, in 2004. After many years running her own busy studio in Northamptonshire, she moved to rural Derbyshire and embarked on teacher training with the University of Bangor, which has an international reputation for the quality of their teacher training programme. She also gained a qualification as an NLP Practitioner with Quadrant 1.
She now teaches her unique blend of these skills at Retreats and Workshops in the UK and abroad, using the combination to enable people to take a relaxing break in good company whilst improving mobility and strength.
For more information about Rosalind Hoyes: Click Here
September 27th – October 4th
March 5th – 12th
September 8th – 15th
November 17th – 24th
What our customers say...
A heavenly villa, healthy and delicious food, meeting new people and so much fun. Rosalind showed me Pilates is for everyone, no matter your experience or ability. By the end of the week, I felt so revived and wished I could press rewind and have the whole holiday all over again. Thank you, Rosalind, Dawn, and Francis for such wonderful hospitality and for making the week so memorable. Five stars ⭐️ in every way.
RETREAT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Places cannot be reserved until either the 20% deposit or full payment is received. The deposit is non-refundable but is transferable to another retreat date, availability allowing.
• The balance is due not later than 6 weeks prior to the retreat. If the full balance is not paid by this date, your place on the retreat will be cancelled and your deposit forfeited.
• If you have any dietary requirements these must be made known to us at least 2 weeks prior to the event, otherwise your requirements may not be catered for.
• A questionnaire (sent out once payment has been made) must both be completed and returned to us at least 2 weeks prior to the event in order for us to take all medical and injury issues into account when planning the sessions.
• Fawakay Villas and Rosalind Hoyes Pilates and Mindfulness cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any personal items or vehicles on the retreat premises
• In the event of any losses or damage to the retreat property, the individual will be responsible for any compensation due to the owner. Any damage or breakages must be reported to Fawakay Villas management immediately.
• Fawakay Villas and Rosalind Hoyes shall not be liable for any accident or injury sustained during the retreat. The use of the swimming pool is at the individual’s own risk. No food or drink to be consumed in the pool area and no electrical equipment or glass to be taken into the pool area.
• If there is a breach of any of these conditions by any individual, Fawakay Villas and Rosalind Hoyes reserve the right to terminate
the individual’s holiday immediately without refund.
• Each individual is responsible for organising any necessary travel insurance.
If for any reason you cannot attend the retreat and need to cancel, we will do our best to fill your place and you can use your deposit to transfer to another retreat date, availability allowing. This cannot be guaranteed, and the following cancellation policy is in place:
• 80 days or more prior to the retreat – Your entire payment will be refunded, less the deposit.
• 79-43 days prior to the retreat: 50% of the retreat cost is refundable, less the deposit.
• 42 days or less prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable nor transferable.
• In the event that the retreat has to be cancelled, a full refund will be given.
Your deposit payment is confirmation of acceptance of these Terms & Conditions