WHERE BETTER TO SPEND A FEW DAYS RELAXING WITH YOUR LITTLE ONES?
Tiny travellers are very welcome at Fawakay with flights only taking 3½ hours from UK airports. We’re only twenty minutes drive from the centre of Marrakech so you can easily hop into a taxi and experience the wonders of Djemaa El-Fna square – the children will love all the snake charmers, fire-eaters and story-tellers.
Back at Fawakay we offer a special children’s menu including pizza, pasta, meatballs, chicken kebabs, icecream, crepes, chocolate mousse and other favourities. Francis is a dabhand at rustling up junior mocktails (as well as more grown-up ones) and our wonderful cook Bouchera can run minichef classes in our kitchen available for children aged six plus with a maximum of three children per session. Meanwhile, you can enjoy a couple of hours lazing by our wonderful pool….
The local henna lady will be visiting us regularly and offering spa treatments for all our visiting princesses. And if you take over an entire villa, each child will be given their very own djellaba as seen being modelled by Ziggy. With a number of four-legged friends (and some two-legged ones as well) to meet – including Norman our donkey – Fawakay is an ideal spot for a family holiday.
Family-friendly facilities include:
- Cots, baby monitors, bottle sterilising tablets, nappies and formula milk all available if ordered in advance – just let us know when making your booking
- A selection of homemade baby foods. With no added salt and blended with bottled water where appropriate, these can be pureed or mashed depending on your baby’s weaning stage. Includes avocado and banana, pear and cinammon, sweet potato and carrot, courgette, cheese and cauliflower – and many more.
- Babysitting services (evenings only)
- Toys, DVDs, clay modelling, ping pong and tennis all at your disposal
- Junior mocktails
- Children’s cookery classes available (aged 6 upwards)
- Princess spa treatments
- Kiddies pool by the bar
- Dedicated children’s menu
We can also book day trips for you including camel and horse-riding, dune-buggy riding and quad biking. Our boys highly recommend the nearby water park as well!
“AN AWESOME PLACE TO SPEND A FAMILY HOLIDAY: A “BOUTIQUE HOTEL FOR FAMILIES” WITH ALL THE COMFORT A HOTEL OFFERS, BUT THE FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WHENEVER YOU WANT IT.”