A LARGER VILLA WHICH SLEEPS SIX
With a master suite upstairs and two double ground-floor bedrooms, Villa Sannor blends contemporary styling and Berber designs.
Like Lak Lak, Villa Sannor boasts lavish bathrooms, private terraces with plenty of cushions and loungers, open fireplaces, air-conditioning, TV, DVD and IPod docks
A cosy dining room is located downstairs as well as a private pantry with tea and coffee-making facilities and a well-stocked minibar which is restocked daily.
At the bottom of Sannor’s lush garden, a traditional Berber tent can be found, perfect for sleeping out under the stars!
“JUST RETURNED FROM THIS AMAZING PLACE AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!, WE ARE STILL COMING BACK DOWN TO EARTH.”
WE HAVE NO HIGH-SEASON RATE
All prices include breakfast. Please note that the prices below are for the entire year regardless of season. Minimum two night stay.
A non-returnable deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking to secure your room or villa for you. The balance must be paid one month prior to arrival.
- £360 per night for whole villa (up to six people)
- £150 per night for upstairs suite (up to two people)
All prices on B&B basis. Half board available at a supplement – please enquire.
- Extra beds, £30 per night. Under 5s free.
- Highchairs, cots, baby listening devices are available free of charge.
- Airport transfers from Marrakech can easily be arranged.
- Tourist tax of 25 MAD will be added per person per day. Not applicable for children under the age of 12.
An elegant two-storey villa set in its own private garden with plunge pool, dining area and magical Berber tent.
The most secluded of the three villas, Taos comprises four spacious bedrooms as well as plunge pool, dining area and private gardens.
The Garden Suite is a stylish and secluded single-story villa with its own garden, a sitting room and a double and a twin bedroom.